We handle a wide range of commercial litigation matters affecting businesses and individuals in California state and federal courts. We apply a practical approach that puts the client’s business goals first and allows those goals to drive the litigation strategy.
Our work includes:
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Commercial lease disputes and real estate matters
- Bankruptcy and insolvency litigation
- Partnership and company dissolutions
- Intellectual property and licensing disputes
Our experienced legal team uses years of experience in these complex matters to achieve meaningful results. We represent technology and biotechnology companies, hotels, hospitals and clinics, nursing facilities, restaurants, retail chains, real estate developers, farms and agriculture businesses, nonprofits, manufacturers, grocery stores and lenders. Our clients range from corporations with more than $100 million in assets to professionals and individuals in business.