|221 Sansome Street, Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
|914 Thirteenth Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Daniel Vaknin is an associate attorney with Macdonald Fernandez LLP. He concentrates his practice on commercial law, business matters, and financial restructuring and insolvency in and out of bankruptcy for different stakeholders, along with other areas of the law. Before joining Macdonald Fernandez LLP, Daniel Vaknin served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Michael E. Ridgway of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, and as an extern to the Honorable Jack B. Schmetterer of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
Juris Doctor, cum laude
- CALI Excellence and Future Award for earning the highest grade in Constitutional Law Colloquium, and in Talmudic Legal Reasoning and Adaptation
- Research Assistant to Professor Robert Lawless, and to Professor Charles Tabb
- Teaching Assistant to Professor Charles Tabb for Bankruptcy, and to Professor Eaton for International Bankruptcy
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal and Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Presented Co-Authored Paper at the 2015 Western Empirical Legal Studies Conference at U.C.L.A. School of Law
San Francisco State University, B.S.
- A member of the Young and New Member Committee of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- A member of the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco.